Home of the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, Angel Stadium is a modern-style ballpark located in Anaheim, California.
Park Access –
Gates open 90 minutes prior to the start of the scheduled first pitch. The Home Plate Gate opens two hours early, except on Sunday games, it will open 90 minutes prior to the game. Fans are permitted to seek autographs from players along the railing of the following sections 101-103 and 133-135 up to 40 minutes prior to the start of the game, or until the end of batting practice, whichever comes first.
Angels Team Store –
(714) 940-2618 The Team Store may close briefly prior to gates opening on game days/nights. Team Store hours are subject to change without notice. Got time before the trip? Visit their online store.
Hours (subject to change without notice):
Monday-Friday from 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m
Saturday 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m
Sunday CLOSED (except on game days)
There are three entrances into the Angel Stadium of Anaheim parking lot, via Douglass Road, State College Boulevard, and Orangewood Avenue. The parking lot opens two and a half hours prior to the start of the scheduled first pitch. Please follow the directions of the parking staff upon entering the lot.
Game Day Parking, Open 2 and a half hours prior to first scheduled pitch:
Oversized (>20ft in length) $20.00
Must Do @ Angel Stadium
- Brick Program –
- Outfield Extravaganza –
Top Food @ the Park
- Angelitos: Sections 240, 416/518
- California Pizza Kitchen: Sections 109, 319, 334, 417/522, 1st Base Courtyard
- Carl’s Jr.: Section 240, 1st & 3rd Base Courtyards
- Chili Peppers: 1st & 3rd Base Courtyards