Chase Field is home to the Arizona Diamondbacks based out of Phoenix, Arizona and features a state-of-the-art retractable roof.
Main Park Information
Park Access – Gates open one and a half (1.5) hours before each game Monday through Thursday and two (2) hours before each weekend game. Guests are encouraged to arrive early to enjoy batting practice, infield workouts and pre-game ceremonies.
Parking – Visit the Directions & Parking section of dbacks.com for detailed information.
METRO Light Rail – METRO operates 365 days a year, with peak hour frequencies of 10 minutes. Evenings and weekends, trains run every 20 minutes. METRO is designed to handle large crowds at Chase Field.
Things To Do @ Chase Field
Autographs – Guests may seek autographs from the time the gates open until 40 minutes prior to game start on the outfield side of each dugout. We do ask that anyone seeking autographs have consideration for guests possessing tickets in these seating areas.
Run The Bases – After Sunday home games, kids 3-15 years of age have the opportunity to “Run the Bases.” At the beginning of the ninth inning, kids and their families may line up on the east ramp across from sections 111, 203 and 304. Kids are allowed to “Run the Bases” one time and will rejoin their families before exiting the field at section 131. At times, “Run the Bases” may be cancelled due to post game events.
Sandlot – presented by St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center is a family-focused destination that promotes a healthy and active lifestyle with a variety of fun and exciting activities for fans of all ages. Located on the Upper Concourse in leftfield (northwest corner past Section 332), the Sandlot features:
- Futures Field presented by St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center – Kids can take Wiffle ball batting practice and run the bases on this miniature version of Chase Field, complete with a centerfield “scoreboard” and operating door panels.
- Playground – The playground features two clubhouses, four slides, and a play area for kids of all ages.
- Batting Cage – Swing away in this big league-style batting cage located behind Futures Field.
- D-backs Kid’s Club Headquarters – Kids (ages 15 and under) can join the D-backs Kid’s Club and redeem prizes.
- Bobby Freeman’s Stage – The D-backs musical mascot entertains fans from his new location overlooking Chase Field.
- Baxter’s Den – Mascot will sign autographs and pose for pictures during the 4th inning of every D-backs game.